Suddenly heel pain? What to do if you do not lose the ability to walk out!
1. Planter phesiyatisa ligaments are connected to the ankle bone. This ligamente if too much pressure is associated with an ankle became inflamed tissues, causing pain. In most cases, after taking a long time to rest or feel more pain after waking up in the morning.
II. Flat feet increases the risk of pain in the ankle. In most cases, this problem tinaejaradera. The ankle bone age is not perfect. Is very quick decay.
3. Girls’ dress shoes high heels ankle bone pain before the development is completed. As a result of the use of shoes, ankle pressure is very strong for a long time. The ankle from behind or from the ankle to feel pain. Then gradually increased.
4. Heel pain is the nerve at the back of the leg presses.
5. Too much exercise, such as walking works Sports and the bones of the ankle pressure, from which the bone fracture. The people who run them, the problem is heel pain.
6. Paine Hill could be a problem from a variety of diseases. In most cases, children between 7-15 years of ankle pain. Although astiosporosisa ankle pain.
7. When the blood uric acid increased, if bone cysts are Pen Hill.